STEVENSVILLE, M.D. — Stertil-Koni, the leader in heavy duty vehicle lifts—notably bus lifts and truck lifts—announced that Devin Leahey has joined the company as a warehouse associate.
In his new role, Leahey is dedicated to ensuring that all incoming and outgoing deliveries are loaded and unloaded properly, safely and efficiently at the Stertil-Koni warehouse in Stevensville, Md. His other responsibilities include organizing, examining and repackaging parts, materials and lifts.
In making today’s announcement, Stertil-Koni Director of Operations, Kevin Hymers, noted: “Stertil-Koni continues to achieve very strong growth in the marketplace, and to support this level of business activity, we are pleased to welcome Devin—who has the energy and dedication—to help us continue delivering world-class customer support. We’re confident he will make a strong addition to our already robust team.”
Leahey has related construction industry experience as a carpenter and as an insulation installer. In his spare time, he enjoys skateboarding and playing guitar.
Stertil-Koni is the market leader in heavy duty vehicle lifts, notably bus lifts and truck lifts, and proudly serves municipalities, state agencies, school bus fleets, major corporations, the U.S. military and more. Stertil-Koni’s breadth of products meets all ranges of lifting needs. These include portable lifts, such as mobile column lifts, 2-post, 4-post, inground piston lifts, platform lifts, and its axle-engaging, inground, scissor lift configuration, ECOLIFT. The company’s innovative, inground telescopic piston, DIAMONDLIFT, is now available with an optional Continuous Recess system, which is ideal for low clearance vehicles. Stertil-Koni USA is headquartered in Stevensville, Maryland, with production facilities in Europe, The Netherlands, and in Streator, Illinois.
- N. California Grand Jury Calls for New School Bus Program
- Bendix Taps Sister Company for New President and CEO
- Free Webinar: How Propane School Buses Stretch Tight Budgets
- Superior Energy VP Receives National Propane Gas Association Safety Award
- What to do About the Increasing Complexity of School Bus Systems
Latest from Nathan Tuvalu
- New York State School Bus Safety Legislation Advances
- Educational Bus Transportation Driver Vicky Jarvis Named ‘Nassau NYAPT Driver of the Year’
- June 2018
- Tyler Technologies’ Student Transportation Solutions Selected for Cooperative Purchasing in Arizona
- DTNA Expands Supply Chain Network with New Parts Distribution Center