Mobile Create USA Inc. located in San Jose, California, is announcing that its premier communications product in Japan is now available in the U.S. Proven technology, “Voice Packet Transceiver” offers an easy and low-cost radio system to the industry.
Using AT&T’s network for nationwide 2-way radio communication ensures reliable communications almost anywhere a road vehicle can travel. Users may speak to the entire fleet of vehicles or have a private conversation with one driver as needed with this radio system. The service includes GPS Google Mapping, which allows vehicle tracking and speed monitoring.
- N.J. Lawmakers Hold Hearing on School Bus Safety
- Technology Concerns Stall Implementation of FMCSA Rule
- Howard Bus Services Takes First Delivery Of IC Bus® Gasoline School Buses
- Convicted Chattanooga School Bus Driver Charged With Statutory Rape
- N. California Grand Jury Calls for New School Bus Program
Latest from Nathan Tuvalu
- New York State School Bus Safety Legislation Advances
- Educational Bus Transportation Driver Vicky Jarvis Named ‘Nassau NYAPT Driver of the Year’
- June 2018
- Tyler Technologies’ Student Transportation Solutions Selected for Cooperative Purchasing in Arizona
- DTNA Expands Supply Chain Network with New Parts Distribution Center