Mobile Create USA Inc. located in San Jose, California, is announcing that its premier communications product in Japan is now available in the U.S. Proven technology, “Voice Packet Transceiver” offers an easy and low-cost radio system to the industry.
Using AT&T’s network for nationwide 2-way radio communication ensures reliable communications almost anywhere a road vehicle can travel. Users may speak to the entire fleet of vehicles or have a private conversation with one driver as needed with this radio system. The service includes GPS Google Mapping, which allows vehicle tracking and speed monitoring.
- Students Who Know School Bus Safety Make the Bus Safer
- Christmas Parades Highlighted by Ornately Decorated School Buses
- 6th Grader Shares Story of School Bus ‘Hit-and-Run’ and Viral Note
- Detroit Connect Analytics Unlocks the Power of Fuel and Safety Data
- Proposed NYC Bill Calls for All-Electric School Buses