WHAT: Blue Bird and Rush Bus Centers is hosting its 2018 Blue Bird Experience, to demonstrate its full line of services and products, including alternatively-fueled school buses, such as propane autogas.
The goal of the event is to provide area school district officials and state legislators with the information that is needed to increase the safety of school bus fleets, put more money back into the classroom, and use available school bus funding opportunities. The event will include school bus demonstrations, plus Ride and Drives.
Elected officials, including State Representative Diana Arévalo, will be in attendance.
WHEN: Thursday, April 26, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
WHERE: Retama Race Track
1 Retama Parkway, Selma, TX 78154
10:00 a.m. Ride and Drive
11:00 a.m. Door prize drawings
12:00 p.m. Complimentary lunch and media arrive
1:15 p.m. Ride and Drive
Parking will be available at the event location. Parking guides will be onsite to assist.
- Vehicle Lifts Must Pass Tougher Testing to Earn ALI Gold Label
- Post-Tropical Cyclone Olivia Causes Landslides on Hawaiian Islands
- Blue Bird Tender Offer to Buy up to $50 Million of its Capital Stock at $28
- Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing & Bosh Celebrate 10-Year Anniversary of North America Fuel Systems Remanufacturing
- U.S. Senate Honors School Bus Safety in September