ELKHART, Ind. — Ford has released its top volume pool account results for 2017 and Starcraft Bus is the recipient of this award for the 12th consecutive year. Selling more Ford E-series chassis than other manufacturer since 2006, this accomplishment is one that is rarely seen in the transportation industry today.
David Wright, President of Forest River Bus, states, “Receiving this award for 12 consecutive years is a milestone of which we are very proud. We accept this award from Ford on behalf of our dealers and employees. This award is a reflection of the dedication of our team members and dealers. Our team continues to build buses that provide safe, affordable transportation and our dealers stand behind our product and outperform the competition year after year. This award wouldn’t be possible without them.”
Jay Nine, general sales manager for Starcraft Bus, adds, “We enjoy our partnership with Ford as it continues to provide new and innovative ideas to meet the ever-changing demands of its customers. It’s easy to see why Ford is the leader in the commercial bus industry.” Jay recently accepted the award from Ford on behalf of Starcraft Bus at its annual pool account meeting in Washington, D.C.
Starcraft Bus, a division of Forest River, Inc. and owned by Berkshire Hathaway, designs and builds its buses in Goshen, Indiana. Starcraft Bus has a rich history of manufacturing expertise and dedication to customer satisfaction, building small to midsize shuttle buses for both the public and private transportation markets. Offering affordable options to a wide range of users, such as hotels, churches, retirement centers and transit companies, Starcraft Bus remains North America’s largest shuttle bus manufacturer.
About the company
Forest River, Inc. is one of America’s leading manufacturers of recreational vehicles, pontoon boats, cargo trailers and buses.
- Fleet Financing Resources Joins Marlin Business Solutions
- Bitimec’s Cost-Effective Wash-Bots Win Over School Bus Operators
- Vehicle Lifts Must Pass Tougher Testing to Earn ALI Gold Label
- Blue Bird Tender Offer to Buy up to $50 Million of its Capital Stock at $28
- Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing & Bosh Celebrate 10-Year Anniversary of North America Fuel Systems Remanufacturing
Latest from Ryan Gray
- How Will New FMCSA Diabetes Rule Affect School Bus Drivers?
- Video Exonerates School Bus Driver Accused by Students
- EPA Extends Clean Diesel Tribal Grant Applications Timeline
- Calif. Law Addresses School Buses Without 3-Point Seat Belts
- Corrected: Former CEO of School Bus Video Firm Pleads Guilty to Fraud