JAMAICA, N.Y. — Rosco announced today the addition of two new members to its regional sales team, Ali Khan and Ross Braddock.
As Rosco’s business continues to grow in Canada, the company said it felt the need to add a sales manager dedicated to “our neighbors to the north.” Ali Khan, as the new Canadian regional sales manager, will be managing Rosco’s sales relationships with all OEMs, distributors, dealers and fleets in Canada.
As current southeast regional sales manager, Ron Marion transitions to his new role as account manager for select Rosco customers. Ross Braddock will be working with Ron to manage Rosco’s sales relationships with all OEMs, distributors, dealers and fleets in Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and Florida.
- Propane School Bus Funding Discussed Amid Hike in Calif. Sales Tax
- Stertil-Koni Adds FedEx Logistics Pro as Operations Specialist
- Photos: NAPT Summit Closes With Trade Show
- Thomas Built Buses Sells Out of 2018 Allocation of Detroit DD5 Engines
- Thomas Built Buses Sponsors Team Penske’s Keselowski in First Data 500
Latest from Taylor Hannon
- Safe Fleet Be Kind Coloring & Poster Contests
- Petition Demands School Bus Stop Safety Become Federal Law
- Bus Driver in Michigan Purposely Ran Over Injured Deer in Front of Students
- Blue Bird to Report FY2018 Fourth Quarter & Full Year Results on Dec. 6
- 2019 Brings Another Price Increase on Tires, Due to Operating Costs