DALLASTOWN, Pa. — Trans/Air Manufacturing Corp., the USA-based leader in transportation climate control design, manufacture and installation, today announced several personnel changes in the warranty department.
- Jeff Kochenour has announced his retirement and will be leaving Trans/Air on Sept. 7, 2018. Jeff has been with Trans/Air for 11 years, all as the warranty manager.
- Craig Smith was promoted to warranty manager. He has worn many hats during his 30+ years at Trans/Air, and gained experience in production, installation, field service and technical assistance.
- Jennifer Wagner is continuing in her current position of warranty administrator. With 13 years’ experience at Trans/Air and nine years in warranty, Wagner will now work with Smith on providing warranty service to customers.
Trans/Air manufactures a full line of climate control systems. Units, parts, service, warranty, and new or aftermarket installations are available through factory-owned operations, or a network of distributors throughout North America. To obtain a quote or for additional information on any of Trans/Air’s products and services, please visit our website at: www.transairmfg.com
- Allison Transmission Adds Carolann Haznedar to Board of Directors
- NYSBCA Names Marcellino Legislator of the Year
- Cummins Mentors Honored at Female Engineers Conference
- Pupil Transportation Safety Institute Hires National Marketing & Sales Manager
- School Bus Safety Co., Inc. Announces Leadership Changes
Latest from Taylor Hannon
- Safe Fleet Be Kind Coloring & Poster Contests
- Petition Demands School Bus Stop Safety Become Federal Law
- Bus Driver in Michigan Purposely Ran Over Injured Deer in Front of Students
- Blue Bird to Report FY2018 Fourth Quarter & Full Year Results on Dec. 6
- 2019 Brings Another Price Increase on Tires, Due to Operating Costs