LAYAYETTE, Ind. — CLASS suspensions from LiquidSpring, LLC. are now available for all Forest River Bus Products, and are featured in a new literature sheet, the company announced today.
These suspension systems offer reduced road vibration and a smoother ride for passengers, providing a more enjoyable and less stressful ride. Variable stiffness and damping is adjusted automatically, and is instantaneously based on road conditions, without driver intervention. Other features include kneeling, over-height capability, and a user-friendly driver interface. Forest River is now offering these suspensions as options for any new bus product.
LiquidSpring, LLC. offers its CLASS suspension products for several light and medium duty truck applications such as ambulances, shuttle buses and motorhomes. The products have demonstrated significant ride and handling performance improvements over conventional steel and air spring suspension systems. Other products are available for Class 3-7 trucks. LiquidSpring provides sales, application guidance, manufacturing, distribution and service of CLASS suspensions.
For more information, visit: www.liquidspring.com
- Fauquier County Public Schools District Adds Real-Time School Bus Tracking
- New Jersey Gov. Murphy Signs School Bus Safety Legislation
- Christmas Parades Feature Candy-Lighted School Buses
- Students Who Know School Bus Safety Make the Bus Safer
- 6th Grader Shares Story of School Bus ‘Hit-and-Run’ and Viral Note