The coloring contest is for K-Grade 5 and the poster contest is grades 6-12. There are three winners and three runner-ups in each contest. The winning artists receive prizes, and their schools are awarded a $500 (winners) or $100 (runner-ups) grant, to support a bullying prevention or kindness initiative of their own.
The intent of the contests is to start more conversations on kindness. Every conversation is an opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life.
Latest from Taylor Hannon
- Students Who Know School Bus Safety Make the Bus Safer
- 6th Grader Shares Story of School Bus ‘Hit-and-Run’ and Viral Note
- Detroit Connect Analytics Unlocks the Power of Fuel and Safety Data
- Proposed NYC Bill Calls for All-Electric School Buses
- ‘No Engine, No Problem;’ Segment on Good Day Sacramento Features Lion Electric