EPA's National Clean Diesel Campaign (NCDC) is now soliciting proposals for the 2014 National Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program funded through the Diesel Emissions Reduction Act (DERA) program. The total estimated funding for this competitive opportunity is approximately $9 million. The Request for Proposals (RFP) is posted on the NCDC website and onwww.grants.gov.
EPA said in a statement that the RFP will be open for approximately 45 days, closing on June 17. EPA also said it plans to award funding through this competition in the fall.
Two general applicant webinars will be held, one on May 13 and the other on May 15, from 2 to 4 p.m. Eastern. Participants do not need to pre-register for the webinars. The links to the webinars and call-in information are available on the NCDC website.
This RFP wasn updated from previous years, EPA said, so applicants are encouraged to carefully review the RFP for eligible projects, technologies and funding restrictions.
Later this month, EPA said it will announce an additional RFP with approximately $1 million in available funding for Tribal applicants only.
Latest from Ryan Gray
- U.S. EPA, CARB Certify Blue Bird Gasoline Vision
- Former Southwest Airlines CEO Putnam Added to STN EXPO Agenda
- Neilsen Named New CEO of Daimler Trucks North America
- New, Convertible Seating Solution from Blue Bird and HSM Offers Easy Transition to Seat Belts
- TSD Conference Keynote Davidson Delivers 'Precious Cargo'