Natural Gas Vehicles for America has launched a redesigned website at NGVAmerica.org to improve access and usability in providing updated news and information regarding the alternative fuel.
A new section called "Stations" provides current counts and analysis of nationwide fueling locations as well as detailed pages covering CNG and LNG station design, construction and economics. Also new is a "Jobs Board."
The site offers information for consumers as well as fleet customers, including vehicle availability and horsepower comparisons in the "Vehicles" section.
"The new NGVAmerica website provides our members, as well as the general public, access to the most comprehensive and up-to-date information available," said Rich Kolodziej, president of NGVAmerica. "Our website is an important way in which we continue to serve as the national voice of the NGV industry."
The new site continues to offer access to natural gas vehicle policy and the "Business Directory," which NGVAmerica calls the "only comprehensive company directory for the NGV industry."
Latest from Ryan Gray
- Seon Launches New Path Route Operations Software
- Thomas Built Buses Makes Electronic Stability Control Standard Feature
- Thomas Built Buses Debuts Pedestrian Detection Prototype at STN EXPO Trade Show
- Transfinder to Release Groundbreaking PLUS in 2018
- Nine Calif. School Districts Select Motiv Power Systems-Equipped All-Electric Starcraft eQuest XL School Buses