Natural Gas Vehicles for America has launched a redesigned website at NGVAmerica.org to improve access and usability in providing updated news and information regarding the alternative fuel.
A new section called "Stations" provides current counts and analysis of nationwide fueling locations as well as detailed pages covering CNG and LNG station design, construction and economics. Also new is a "Jobs Board."
The site offers information for consumers as well as fleet customers, including vehicle availability and horsepower comparisons in the "Vehicles" section.
"The new NGVAmerica website provides our members, as well as the general public, access to the most comprehensive and up-to-date information available," said Rich Kolodziej, president of NGVAmerica. "Our website is an important way in which we continue to serve as the national voice of the NGV industry."
The new site continues to offer access to natural gas vehicle policy and the "Business Directory," which NGVAmerica calls the "only comprehensive company directory for the NGV industry."
Latest from Ryan Gray
- NYC School Bus Contractor Retrofits to Gas-Hybrid Electric
- Parents of Girl Killed in Iowa School Bus Fire Sue District
- NHTSA Close to Studying Effect of Seat Belts on Student Behavior
- N.Y. School District Named Transfinder Ambassador of Year
- Video Shows Teacher Dragging Student Off School Bus By Legs