Network video company Axis Communications recognized Safety Vision as its 2014 Transportation Market Partner of the Year for North America during the ninth annual Axis Connect & Converge Conference (ACCC) held in Miami, FL from September 7-11.
“Safety Vision has embraced the shift from analog to IP video technology, continuing their role as a pioneer in the mobile surveillance industry,” said Anthony Incorvati, business development manager, Critical Infrastructure & Transportation for Axis Communications. “In particular, their partnership with Axis is helping to accelerate the adoption of IP cameras and network video recorders (NVRs) for onboard bus monitoring – an application which has long been dominated by analog technology.” Note: NVRs are to IP cameras what DVRs are to analog cameras.
Safety Vision is a Gold Partner in Axis’ Channel Partner Program. The program is designed to help channel partners leverage Axis’ technology offering and market reach to capitalize on the fast-growing network video surveillance industry. Safety Vision is also an Axis Technology Partner, meaning the two companies have designed complementary system components to meet the needs of the mobile surveillance industry.
- Allison Transmission Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Blue Bird Corp. Preliminary Results on Successful Tender Offer
- New Rotary Lift Heavy-Duty Two-Post Lifts have Greater Capacity
- Educational Bus Transportation Sponsors N.Y. Friends of the Poor Walk/Run
- Sheehan Appointed to Navistar Board; Ninivaggi Replaced