The position opened up last month when Markus Vidnieks left ASBC last month after three and a half years of service.
ASBC is a coalition of public and private student transportaiton providers as well as leading school bus manufacturers and state officials who oversee pupil transportation services.
- Students Who Know School Bus Safety Make the Bus Safer
- Christmas Parades Highlighted by Ornately Decorated School Buses
- 6th Grader Shares Story of School Bus ‘Hit-and-Run’ and Viral Note
- Detroit Connect Analytics Unlocks the Power of Fuel and Safety Data
- Proposed NYC Bill Calls for All-Electric School Buses