The position opened up last month when Markus Vidnieks left ASBC last month after three and a half years of service.
ASBC is a coalition of public and private student transportaiton providers as well as leading school bus manufacturers and state officials who oversee pupil transportation services.
- Study Cites Growth in School Bus Contracting, RFPs
- Drunk Driver Kills Student and Injures 4 at School Bus Stop, Driver was Former Police Officer
- 6-year-old New Orleans Girl Found Wandering After Falling Asleep on School Bus
- Logan Bus Company Purchases 55 Trans Tech Trans Star Type-A School Buses to Upgrade and Expand Fleet
- Seat Belts on School Buses Bill Advancing in TN