The position opened up last month when Markus Vidnieks left ASBC last month after three and a half years of service.
ASBC is a coalition of public and private student transportaiton providers as well as leading school bus manufacturers and state officials who oversee pupil transportation services.
- Over Half of Colorado Districts on Four-Day School Week
- Mobile Create USA Announces Nationwide IP Radio System with GPS Mapping
- Devin Leahey Joins Stertil-Koni as Warehouse Associate
- NYSBCA Calls for School Bus Safety Knowledge Requirement with NY State Driver License Applicants
- SafeStop School Bus App Reports Another Year of Growth