Radio Engineering Industries (REI) believes that keeping children safe is critical and has developed a public service announcement to promote awareness of stop-arm safety.
The 30-second video focuses on educating the public why it is imperative to stop at school bus stop-arms.
“Every day, we hear from schools how stop-arm running is an issue. More importantly, they fear for their student’s safety,” said Scott Hays, president of REI. “Preventing stop-arm violations is vital. We encourage school districts, parents and our customers to share REI’s PSA and make a difference in your community.”
The PSA is available through the company’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube accounts. The video is also being distributed during school association tradeshows starting this summer.
- Industry Officials Learn Parent Perspectives on School Buses, Drivers
- Arkansas Pre-K Student Brings Gun on School Bus
- Investigation Started Into N.C. School Buses Catching Fire
- First Student Utah Location Earns Another Perfect Score on Fleet Inspections
- Zonar Awards $500K in Technology Grants to 33 School Districts