Radio Engineering Industries (REI) believes that keeping children safe is critical and has developed a public service announcement to promote awareness of stop-arm safety.
The 30-second video focuses on educating the public why it is imperative to stop at school bus stop-arms.
“Every day, we hear from schools how stop-arm running is an issue. More importantly, they fear for their student’s safety,” said Scott Hays, president of REI. “Preventing stop-arm violations is vital. We encourage school districts, parents and our customers to share REI’s PSA and make a difference in your community.”
The PSA is available through the company’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube accounts. The video is also being distributed during school association tradeshows starting this summer.
- Calif. School District Faces Backlash Over Busing Cuts
- New Volvo Models First to Make Bendix Flagship Driver Assistance Technology Standard
- Mobile to Spike Telematics Market By 2022, Study Says
- U.S. Rep Calls for Federal School Bus Seat Belt Mandate
- TomTom and GPSi Offer New Connected Mobility Solution for School Bus and Motorcoach Operators