Radio Engineering Industries (REI) believes that keeping children safe is critical and has developed a public service announcement to promote awareness of stop-arm safety.
The 30-second video focuses on educating the public why it is imperative to stop at school bus stop-arms.
“Every day, we hear from schools how stop-arm running is an issue. More importantly, they fear for their student’s safety,” said Scott Hays, president of REI. “Preventing stop-arm violations is vital. We encourage school districts, parents and our customers to share REI’s PSA and make a difference in your community.”
The PSA is available through the company’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube accounts. The video is also being distributed during school association tradeshows starting this summer.
- Police On School Buses Catch Distracted Drivers
- GO Riteway Participates in Wisconsin Operation Safe Stop Week
- Bond Reduced for School Bus Driver in Chattanooga Crash Case
- Rosco, Inc. and Rostra Precision Controls, Inc. Settle a Patent Infringement Action
- School Bus Driver Arrested with BAC Five Times the Legal Limit