Student transportation contractor Durham School Services received a perfect score of 100 percent on their recent 111 bus inspection by the Minnesota State Patrol (MSP).
The inspection conducted by MSP assessed inspection of the entire vehicle, exterior and interior to ensure the fleet is well-resourced to safely transport the Burnsville-Eagan-Savage School District 191 students.
“We’re proud to receive such excellent recognition from the Minnesota State Patrol," said Shaun Willis, region manager for Durham. “As a core value, safety is always out top priority, and safe starts with safe buses."
Glenn Simon, director of transportation for Burnsville ISD 19, said Durham is commended for the recognition "and for providing our students with safe, reliable transportation,” said
Durham said this is the second time the local operations have received an outstanding score.
“Receiving a perfect score two years is one of the best compliments to our team’s dedicated efforts to ensuring the excellent maintenance of our fleet, and the safety of the students we transport,” said Willis.
- Ohio School Bus Legend Sontag, Jr., Retiring in July
- NSTA Capitol Hill Testimony Reiterates FAST Act Importance
- NTSB Concludes Driver, District and Contractor Failures in Fatal School Bus Crashes
- Tyler Technologies’ Student Transportation Solutions Selected for Cooperative Purchasing in Arizona
- Lawyers Begin Circling N.J. Bus Crash, Comment on Liability
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- Tiny Smart Earbud Provides Life Saving Alerts
- ADOMANI Makes Further Progress to Become First to List on NASDAQ through Equity Crowdfunding
- Cummins Guidanz Mobile App Improves Customer Uptime
- Wheelchair Mobility: How Far Has It Progressed?
- Blue Bird to Offer School Buses with Allison Transmission's FuelSense 2.0