Rodell Notbohm, CEO and managing partner of school bus surveillance company Apollo Video, won the 2017 Entrepreneur of the Year award in the category of media, entertainment and communications for the Pacific Northwest region.
Since 1986, Ernst & Young has presented global awards each year to recognize entrepreneurs who excel in innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities and, in doing so, inspire others. Winners are chosen by a panel of independent judges. The Entrepreneur of the Year awards program recognizes business professionals in over 145 cities and 60 countries.
Notbohm said he was inspired to start his company in 2004 to improve safety and security for transit passengers as well as public transit agencies. The company also offers school bus surveillance solutions.
“I’m excited to be a finalist for the Entrepreneur of the Year because it recognizes the team we have built here, and our commitment to providing excellent customer service while delivering technologically advanced solutions to transit agencies across the country,” he added.
Notbohm receives his award on June 9 during an event in Bellevue, Washington.
- Safe Fleet Partner, Be Strong, to Host National Screening of New Bullying Prevention Documentary
- ALI Moves into Larger Headquarters and Opens LiftLab
- The 5-Minute Rule: Why You Need It
- Video Technology Company Earns Rare Accolade from Inc. Magazine
- TRP Launches New Global Ad Campaign: "Trusted. Reliable. Proven."