RENO, Nev. – SafeGuard produced a video Sunday night during the STN EXPO Welcome Party the company sponsors along with Tyler Technologies.
STN Publisher Tony Corpin talks about the networking available at conferences like STN EXPO as well as the Trade Show, which starts Monday evening with the Extravaganza event and continues Tuesday morning following a general session on autonomous vehicles, safety technology and their relation to school buses.
SafeGuard also announced Sunday its new BTI Seat for IC Bus models.
- STN EXPO: 'Autonomous' School Bus Future Must Include Human Drivers
- How Predictive Analytics Can Help the School Bus Industry
- New Volvo Models First to Make Bendix Flagship Driver Assistance Technology Standard
- Mobile to Spike Telematics Market By 2022, Study Says
- U.S. Rep Calls for Federal School Bus Seat Belt Mandate