RENO, Nev. – SafeGuard produced a video Sunday night during the STN EXPO Welcome Party the company sponsors along with Tyler Technologies.
STN Publisher Tony Corpin talks about the networking available at conferences like STN EXPO as well as the Trade Show, which starts Monday evening with the Extravaganza event and continues Tuesday morning following a general session on autonomous vehicles, safety technology and their relation to school buses.
SafeGuard also announced Sunday its new BTI Seat for IC Bus models.
- Small Texas District Lends Hand to Students Displaced By Harvey
- Capital Conundrum: How Do You Afford New School Buses in Times of Austerity?
- Interest in Wireless Data Technology Soars
- Rosco, Inc. and Rostra Precision Controls, Inc. Settle a Patent Infringement Action
- New School Bus Fuel Calculator Provides Real Operating Costs