Q’Straint, researcher and manufacturer of wheelchair passenger restraint products, rebrands and unveils their new company logo and mission statement that highlights their innovative efforts while acquiring a new facility in Fort Lauderdale beginning 2018.
Maria Huertas, Q’Straint’s head of marketing, led the rebranding initiative that aimed to generate further innovations in passenger restraint development and honor the company's commitment to increasing safety.
Q'straint's mission is simple: making safety accesible. The semblance of a wheelchair wheel is Q’Straint’s “new Q," which symbolizes the company’s modus operandi in safety and security. Huertas describes the significance behind the new Q as attention-grabbing every time a mobility passenger is secured, the distinction of a ‘Q’ forms at an angle of a wheelchair wheel. For Q’Straint, the the figment of the Q reinforces its impression and necessity as a wheelchair passenger safety solution.
Co-President of Q’Straint details that “[t]he first time a wheelchair passenger was secured in a Q'STRAINT system was the first time a wheelchair passenger met the same safety standards as everybody else in the vehicle. We're a safety company in the accessibility industry...and this rebranding initiative has helped us to see that we serve our customers best by focusing on both of these aspects - and we're proud that ultimately, we're Making Safety Accessible for all mobility passengers.”
In addition to innovations, Q'Straint's sister brand Sure-Lok introduced the TITAN800 as strongest TITAN retractor made. Sure-Lok said the TITAN800 meets the latest industry regulations and features durable webbing that’s able for higher loads amid the newest WC18 standards.
Other features include a J-hook attachment, innovative fitting that indicates to operators when the retractor locks into place, auto-tension/lock for wheelchair securement, and a low profile to eliminate interference.
- Fired Facebook Critic of ‘Horrible School Bus Drivers’ Wins Lawsuit & Job Back
- Atlanta School Bus Driver Fired for Texting & Driving
- Propane Council Video Celebrates School Bus Milestone
- Bendix Taps Sister Company for New President and CEO
- Superior Energy VP Receives National Propane Gas Association Safety Award
Latest from Nathan Tuvalu
- New York State School Bus Safety Legislation Advances
- Educational Bus Transportation Driver Vicky Jarvis Named ‘Nassau NYAPT Driver of the Year’
- June 2018
- Tyler Technologies’ Student Transportation Solutions Selected for Cooperative Purchasing in Arizona
- DTNA Expands Supply Chain Network with New Parts Distribution Center