Barry Sudduth took over as National Association for Pupil Transportation president during industry conferences in Columbus, Ohio and was joined on the board by Rick Grisham, the 2017 STN Leadership Award winner and executive director of transportation for Cobb County School District in Georgia.
Steve Simmons, formerly the director of transportation for hometown Columbus City Schools before retiring last year, was voted in as president-elect. His two-year term as president of the association would begin in November 2019.
Another local Ohio resident, Toledo City Schools Director of Transportation Brad Aemissegger, was voted onto the board as Region 3 director.
Meanwhile, Dwight Gleeves of Hydrotex, a developer of vehicle lubricants and fuel improvers, won re-election as affiliate member director.
Latest from Ryan Gray
- STN EXPO Indianapolis Announced at Indiana State Conference
- Superior Energy VP Receives National Propane Gas Association Safety Award
- School Bus Aide Arrested When Video Shows Assault on Student
- JVCKENWOOD Announces Nationwide NEXEDGE® System Interactive Map
- Clean Energy Shareholders Overwhelmingly Approve Total’s Equity Investment