A new video from the Propane Education & Research Council profiles the growth of propane autogas in the school transportation market.
The release coincides with a significant milestone for the industry—the delivery of the 10,000th propane autogas Blue Bird school bus. The video includes school officials and industry leaders “advocating the benefits of propane autogas school buses, including the lowest total cost-of-ownership and cleaner emissions profile than conventional fuels like diesel.”
The total number of propane autogas school buses that are currently in operation in 48 states, in both public and private school districts, is now over 15,200. The propane buses carry about 928,000 students daily.
- Detroit Connect Analytics Unlocks the Power of Fuel and Safety Data
- Proposed NYC Bill Calls for All-Electric School Buses
- ‘No Engine, No Problem;’ Segment on Good Day Sacramento Features Lion Electric
- Pa. Court Requires District to Hand Over School Bus Video
- Leander Independent School District adds 24 New Blue Bird Propane Buses
Latest from David George
- Christmas Parades Highlighted by Ornately Decorated School Buses
- Blue Bird Corp. adds Connor Wentzell to its Board of Directors
- Custom Colored Loose Wheel Nut Indicators Debut
- Province Imposes Big Fines, Driver’s License Suspension for Illegal School Bus Passing
- NAFTA Replacement Expected to Ease Tariff Concerns