A new video from the Propane Education & Research Council profiles the growth of propane autogas in the school transportation market.
The release coincides with a significant milestone for the industry—the delivery of the 10,000th propane autogas Blue Bird school bus. The video includes school officials and industry leaders “advocating the benefits of propane autogas school buses, including the lowest total cost-of-ownership and cleaner emissions profile than conventional fuels like diesel.”
The total number of propane autogas school buses that are currently in operation in 48 states, in both public and private school districts, is now over 15,200. The propane buses carry about 928,000 students daily.
Latest from David George
- FMCSA Issues Emergency Declaration on Hurricane Michael
- FBI: Hoax Threats Targeting Schools are Federal Crimes
- Is the Unpublicized Anti-OPEC Act Really Important? You Bet
- Guilty Plea in $4.15 Million Biodiesel Tax Conspiracy Case
- In 25 Years, School Buses May Resemble Helicopter Drones, But What’s the Risk?