A new video from the Propane Education & Research Council profiles the growth of propane autogas in the school transportation market.
The release coincides with a significant milestone for the industry—the delivery of the 10,000th propane autogas Blue Bird school bus. The video includes school officials and industry leaders “advocating the benefits of propane autogas school buses, including the lowest total cost-of-ownership and cleaner emissions profile than conventional fuels like diesel.”
The total number of propane autogas school buses that are currently in operation in 48 states, in both public and private school districts, is now over 15,200. The propane buses carry about 928,000 students daily.
Latest from David George
- Agility Fuel Solutions Receives CARB Approval for Low-NOx Natural Gas Engine
- Efficient Drivetrains Releases New EDI PowerDrive 4000ev
- Miraculously Nobody Killed in Latest N.J. School Bus Crash
- Colorado Foster Care Law Hurts School Transportation, Lawsuit Claims
- School Bombing Incidents — Unique Course in Texas