The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported yesterday, June 13, that a local school bus driver was fired after photos emerged that reportedly showed her texting and driving with students on board.
The Gwinnett County school district confirmed that the bus driver was terminated, said the report.
Local TV station Channel 2 also reported on a similar case in DeKalb County three weeks before the Atlanta incident, and that driver was also fired.
- 10-Year Old Boy with Autism Beaten on School Bus
- Bendix and North America’s School Bus Manufacturers Enhance Safety
- School Bus Driver Stuck in Bus for Over Five Hours
- In Honor of National Events, Q’Straint Serves up Critical Safety Tips
- New Rotary Lift Heavy-Duty Two-Post Lifts have Greater Capacity
Latest from David George
- FMCSA Issues Emergency Declaration on Hurricane Michael
- FBI: Hoax Threats Targeting Schools are Federal Crimes
- Is the Unpublicized Anti-OPEC Act Really Important? You Bet
- Guilty Plea in $4.15 Million Biodiesel Tax Conspiracy Case
- In 25 Years, School Buses May Resemble Helicopter Drones, But What’s the Risk?