KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The fourth day of the NAPT Summit included a number of discussions of workplace improvements, including fighting unconscious bias and enhancing employee retention.
The National Transportation Safety Board also addressed how embracing safety improvements will only enhave the already steller reputation of the safest method to get to class, the school bus.
The night wrapped up with a Zonar-sponsored tailgate party that gave NAPT attendees the opportunity to unwind with sports and games.
You can find daily recaps of workshops and general sessions at both NAPT and NASDPTS on Sunday in the Latest News section of the STN website.
Photos courtesy of Sean Gallagher
- Krapf Bus Adds N.Y. Operations with Purchase of Birnie Bus
- Okla. Basketball Coaches Fired After Taking School Bus to Buy Beer
- Paccar Recognizes Bendix Huntington Facility with Prestigious Quality Award
- Daimler Trucks North America Honors 48 Masters of Quality
- Cummins Positioned for Growth and Leadership in New and Emerging Technologies