KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The fourth day of the NAPT Summit included a number of discussions of workplace improvements, including fighting unconscious bias and enhancing employee retention.
The National Transportation Safety Board also addressed how embracing safety improvements will only enhave the already steller reputation of the safest method to get to class, the school bus.
The night wrapped up with a Zonar-sponsored tailgate party that gave NAPT attendees the opportunity to unwind with sports and games.
You can find daily recaps of workshops and general sessions at both NAPT and NASDPTS on Sunday in the Latest News section of the STN website.
Photos courtesy of Sean Gallagher
- NSTA Hall of Fame Induction Highlights Annual Awards
- New York's Robinson Wins Grandolfo Award at STN EXPO
- STN EXPO Panel Discusses Optimization of School Bus Routes
- International School Bus Driver Roadeo Winners Announced
- NSTA to Hold Annual School Bus Driver International Safety Competition at Hamilton Southeastern Schools