KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The 2016 NAPT Summit wrapped with a thrilling trade show that showcased the technology and hardware that will carry the industry into the new year. New buses. New safety tools. New student tracking software, the trade show gave student transporters a view of what's ahead.
At the School Transportation News booth, eager participants took their chances at a raffle for a variety of prizes. Everyone anticipated that their number would be the one called, but only a few were seized by luck for reward.
You can find daily recaps of workshops and general sessions at both NAPT and NASDPTS in the Latest News section of the STN website.
Photos courtesy of Sean Gallagher
- Dallas School Bus Agency Gets Lifeline via Loan
- New Volvo Models First to Make Bendix Flagship Driver Assistance Technology Standard
- TomTom and GPSi Offer New Connected Mobility Solution for School Bus and Motorcoach Operators
- NSTA Hall of Fame Induction Highlights Annual Awards
- Liquidspring Celebrates New Facility with Open House