KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The 2016 NAPT Summit wrapped with a thrilling trade show that showcased the technology and hardware that will carry the industry into the new year. New buses. New safety tools. New student tracking software, the trade show gave student transporters a view of what's ahead.
At the School Transportation News booth, eager participants took their chances at a raffle for a variety of prizes. Everyone anticipated that their number would be the one called, but only a few were seized by luck for reward.
You can find daily recaps of workshops and general sessions at both NAPT and NASDPTS in the Latest News section of the STN website.
Photos courtesy of Sean Gallagher
- Durham School Services Earns ASE Blue Seal Recognition
- TSD Conference Workshop Topics Now Online
- AMF-Bruns Announces 1st Annual National Special-Needs School Bus Driver Of The Year Award
- 2018 NAPT National School Bus Safety Week Poster Winners
- Bus Driver in Michigan Purposely Ran Over Injured Deer in Front of Students