A fire that broke out in a New York City bus depot is still under investigation, reports News 12 Brooklyn.
Seth Transportation Bus Company was the scene of a fire on Thursday, July 13. The New York Fire Department was called just after 3 a.m. local time. Firefighters were able to put out the blaze, but six school buses were severely damaged. No injuries were reported.
Despite the company having lost buses they needed for that day, News 12 Brooklyn reported that Seth Transportation was able to get all routes covered and the child pickups completed as planned.
Bus company representatives said that nothing like this has happened to them before, and that they had provided security camera footage to law enforcement for an investigation.
Police confirmed the incident was a result of arson.
- Investigation Started Into N.C. School Buses Catching Fire
- Design Team Conceptualizes Self-Driving School Bus
- IC Bus Delivers Propane CE Series School Buses to Cook-Illinois Corporation
- New York Girl Struck, Killed by Her School Bus
- First Student Utah Location Earns Another Perfect Score on Fleet Inspections