Omaha school bus drivers prep for their big Christmas party as they continue efforts in wrapping gifts and spreading the holiday cheer for their adopted children from Restored Hope, WOWT reports.
Bus driver Charlene Dunn who works for contractor Student Transportation of America detailed that she and other staff will hold their annual bake sale to raise money for additional gifts for the children and their big Christmas party on Dec. 16.
Dunn and fellow team members will bus the children into their south base for their the event. She also indicated that her 18 students have received gifts, and possibly more.
Latest from Nathan Tuvalu
- School Bus, Train Collision Kills 4 Children in South France
- Family and Friends Mourn Georgia Preschooler Killed on School Bus
- It's Looking a Lot Like Christmas with South Texas Snowfall
- NASDPTS Conference Pictures and Presentations
- Allison Transmission promotes Otto Szalavari to managing director of global marketing