The Associated Press reported that a school bus crash occurred in Southwest France last Thursday and left 28 children injured.
The crash reportedly occurred near the rural village of Manciet between a car and school bus. Reports are unclear what exactly led to either car or school bus to collide with each other.
The bus carried 45 students and five adults. Emergency services appeared at the scene to tend the children.
Last month, another collision between a school bus and regional train killed six children in Southern France.
France has recently decided to lower its speed limit due to the rise in road fatalities.
- Police: Seat Belts Save Lives in Serious School Van Crash
- Shortage of School Buses Leads Alaska District to Hire Taxis
- First Student’s Fourth Annual Safety Dog Bus Tour Goes Back to School
- W.V. Policy Requires Bus Stop Supervision of K-3 Students
- Miraculously Nobody Killed in Latest N.J. School Bus Crash