The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported yesterday, June 13, that a local school bus driver was fired after photos emerged that reportedly showed her texting and driving with students on board.
The Gwinnett County school district confirmed that the bus driver was terminated, said the report.
Local TV station Channel 2 also reported on a similar case in DeKalb County three weeks before the Atlanta incident, and that driver was also fired.
Latest from David George
- Agility Fuel Solutions Receives CARB Approval for Low-NOx Natural Gas Engine
- Efficient Drivetrains Releases New EDI PowerDrive 4000ev
- Miraculously Nobody Killed in Latest N.J. School Bus Crash
- Colorado Foster Care Law Hurts School Transportation, Lawsuit Claims
- School Bombing Incidents — Unique Course in Texas