Almost 20 children and adults suffered nonlife-threatening injuries this morning in Davie, Florida, in a school bus crash on a busy I-595, Florida Highway Patrol told STN.
The Interstate 595 crash on Friday sent 14 children and four adults to two nearby hospitals with nonserious injuries, the Florida Highway Patrol confirmed.
A West Pines Community Church spokesperson said 15 of the injured were affiliated with the church’s mission camp.
No conclusion on who was at fault or what was the basic cause of the crash have been yet determined, officers told STN, since the case is still being investigated, and the patrol officer’s report has not been completed.
- Shortage of School Buses Leads Alaska District to Hire Taxis
- First Student’s Fourth Annual Safety Dog Bus Tour Goes Back to School
- W.V. Policy Requires Bus Stop Supervision of K-3 Students
- Efficient Drivetrains Releases New EDI PowerDrive 4000ev
- Miraculously Nobody Killed in Latest N.J. School Bus Crash