The TSD Conference on Sunday featured a packed house to see keynote speaker Jo Mascorro discuss overcoming challenging behaviors on the bus.
Other workshop action included a panel discussion on sexual abuse on school buses, both student-on-student and adult-on-student. Other sessions included IEP meetings, reducing liability, medical needs on the school bus and more.
See the gallery, below:
Latest from Ryan Gray
- How Will New FMCSA Diabetes Rule Affect School Bus Drivers?
- Video Exonerates School Bus Driver Accused by Students
- EPA Extends Clean Diesel Tribal Grant Applications Timeline
- Calif. Law Addresses School Buses Without 3-Point Seat Belts
- Corrected: Former CEO of School Bus Video Firm Pleads Guilty to Fraud