Hundreds of student transporters congregated on the TSD Conference Trade Show Floor to network and discuss solutions for special needs and preschool populations.
The event on Monday drew 65 exhibitors from across North America. Attendees also included those from Saudi Arabia, Guam and American Samoa.
View the photo gallery:
Latest from Ryan Gray
- How Will New FMCSA Diabetes Rule Affect School Bus Drivers?
- Video Exonerates School Bus Driver Accused by Students
- EPA Extends Clean Diesel Tribal Grant Applications Timeline
- Calif. Law Addresses School Buses Without 3-Point Seat Belts
- Corrected: Former CEO of School Bus Video Firm Pleads Guilty to Fraud