The Advanced Clean Transportation Expo was held April 30-May 4 in Long Beach, California, and featured conversations, announcements and demonstrations of alternative fuel vehicles.
Representatives from school bus manufacturers and parts suppliers were among the many speakers and vendors who discussed the rapid development of clean energy vehicles and funding opportunities. The Trade Show featured over 250 vendors and was the scene of several new product unveilings—including an electric drivetrain from ROUSH CleanTech that could power school buses. Attendees were also allowed to ride the “chargE” electric school bus from IC Bus.
- STN EXPO Keynote Ross Bernstein Decodes the DNA of a Champion
- School Bus Solutions Sought at STN EXPO Trade Show
- What Bears Can Teach the School Bus Industry
- Nine Calif. School Districts Select Motiv Power Systems-Equipped All-Electric School Buses
- Motiv Power Systems Wins New Orders For Trans Tech’s All-Electric School Buses