Hundreds of vendors and student transportation professionals gathered Monday evening to celebrate the 25th annual STN EXPO and the start of this year’s Trade Show.
The last full day of session-based training included presentations from industry veterans teaching on everything from bus garage procedures to illegal passing to liability. A 1920s themed party rounded out the evening, giving attendees the chance to enjoy good food, eat anniversary cake, and sneak a peek at the trade show floor and exhibits.
- Students Who Know School Bus Safety Make the Bus Safer
- Christmas Parades Highlighted by Ornately Decorated School Buses
- 6th Grader Shares Story of School Bus ‘Hit-and-Run’ and Viral Note
- Proposed NYC Bill Calls for All-Electric School Buses
- ‘No Engine, No Problem;’ Segment on Good Day Sacramento Features Lion Electric