Joe Annotti, who manages a comprehensive suite of grant tracking, writing and management services for consultant Gladstein, Neandross & Associates, presents a free webinar on Tuesday, June 20. He will share the latest information on the Volkswagen Settlement's Mitigation Trust Fund that is providing $2.7 billion in grant money to clean vehicle emissions. School buses stand to be a big winner. But Joe will also remind attendees of other emissions funding opportunities that remain, not the least of which is the Diesel Emissions Reduction Act.
Formerly of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Joe currently provides project management, data analysis, and strategy development expertise for GNA’s broad client base throught the Funding 360 Program. Building on his experience in the oil and gas industry in Louisiana, Texas, and Mississippi, he also provides market analysis and strategic recommendations for the adoption of natural gas fueling technology throughout the Gulf of Mexico.
- Charlotte School Bus Explosion Forces Students to Flee
- Tyler Technologies Launches Traversa Ride 360 Application
- Adomani Receives $1.1 Million Electric School Bus Order from California District
- Propane Autogas Coming to Ford E-350 School Bus Chassis
- Allison Transmission Announces Fuel Economy Increase for 1000 Series and 2000 Series