A once in a lifetime opportunity exists today with funding coming to California school districts for electric buses over the next six to twelve months. This webinar, presented by A-Z Bus Sales, ADOMANI and Blue Bird, will dive into some real-world data and answer the most frequently asked questions regarding electric school buses, including the following.
- What are the real world costs of running electric buses? Will it save my district money?
- Has electric technology come far enough, or will there be challenges with electric buses?
- What applications work best / how do hills or A/C affect mileage ranges?
- How long will the batteries last and what are the costs for replacement?
- What are the costs for infrastructure and what does a successful implementation look like?
- Will my technicians know how to work on electric buses? What kind of training will be available?
- Can my district really get a “free” bus? How do I access these “once in a lifetime opportunity” grants?
Join us for a panel discussion that includes experts on infrastructure, electric technology, and school districts who have successfully implemented electrification into their school bus fleets. We’ll also be covering the various grant programs being made available to school districts in California, with brief presentations from the CEC (California Energy Commission) and local Air Quality Management Districts (AQMD) about their specific programs.
You’ll come away from this webinar knowing whether electric school buses will work for your district, and how to prepare NOW to take full advantage of the grant opportunities available.
- John Landherr, President and CEO, A-Z Bus Sales
- Brandon Bluhm, Director of Sales, A-Z Bus Sales
- Rick Eckert, Chief Operating Officer, ADOMANI
- Jenna Van Harpen, Director of Alternative Fuels, Blue Bird
- Carol Dietrich, Director of Technical Communications and Training, Blue Bird
- Tim Shannon, Transportation Director, Twin Rivers Unified School District
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- CEC (California Energy Commission)
- South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- Sacramento Air Quality Management District
- The Lion Electric Co. Provides 13 Quiet/Clean Buses for Canada’s Largest Electric School Bus Deployment
- Blue Bird Electric School Buses Showcased at Canadian Pupil Transportation Conference
- IC Bus Dealer Midwest Transit Equipment Adds to Portfolio
- Cummins, JAC Motors Form Joint Venture Partnership
- Sharp Bus Lines Purchases 60 Thomas Built Buses Equipped with State-of-the-Art Safety Features