FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. – MAHLE Service Solutions has introduced its 2018 “Commercial Vehicle Service Tool and Equipment Product” catalog (No. MSS-HD-18). The new catalog, published for the first time, highlights the company’s full portfolio of heavy duty products and includes product information on its ShopPRO, TechPRO HD®, ArcticPRO® and FluidPRO® line of products for the heavy duty aftermarket.
“Our new catalog demonstrates the strategic efforts we’ve undergone to broaden the MAHLE Service Solutions product portfolio of tools and equipment for the U.S. medium and heavy duty aftermarket,” said Andreas Huber, general manager, MAHLE Service Solutions. “We added the products our customers requested and are now able to support them with a complete portfolio of tools and equipment for commercial vehicle service and repair.”
MAHLE Service Solutions recently partnered with Gray Manufacturing to offer ShopPRO – a full line of the highest quality hydraulic and pneumatic equipment for the commercial vehicle market that includes: air lifts, axle jacks, component lifts, engine stands, fluid handling, forklift jacks, service jacks, shop cranes, shop presses, support stands, vehicle lifts and wheel service equipment.
The TechPRO® Commercial Diagnostic System (VDS1000HD) from MAHLE Service Solutions, powered by JPRO®, provides the heavy duty market with the ability to analyze, diagnose and repair commercial vehicles.
The catalog also features information on the ArcticPRO® ACX1180C that offers OEM-level heavy duty A/C servicing with superior system performance that produces faster service times and higher service accuracy.
In addition, the catalog contains complete specifications on four service machines in the company’s FluidPRO® line of fluid exchange systems. The catalog is available for download directly at the MAHLE Service Solutions website at: www.servicesolutions.mahle.com/en/partner/catalog
For more information about MAHLE Aftermarket Service Solutions, or to request a printed catalog, visit www.servicesolutions.mahle.com
- NAPT Still Seeking NHTSA Re-Evaluation of School Bus Compartmentalization
- Ohio School Bus Driver Saves Choking Student
- City of Dallas Awards 3-Year Crossing Guards Contract
- NSTA Capitol Hill Testimony Reiterates FAST Act Importance
- NTSB Concludes Driver, District and Contractor Failures in Fatal School Bus Crashes
Latest from Nathan Tuvalu
- Tyler Technologies’ Student Transportation Solutions Selected for Cooperative Purchasing in Arizona
- DTNA Expands Supply Chain Network with New Parts Distribution Center
- The Lion Electric Co. Provides 13 Quiet/Clean Buses for Canada’s Largest Electric School Bus Deployment
- New York’s Best School Bus Drivers Go Head-to-Head in Annual School Bus Safety Competition
- Blue Bird Electric School Buses Showcased at Canadian Pupil Transportation Conference