In his new position, Pop will work closely with the company’s Regional Sales Managers and as well as its 340 top leadership at headquarters in Stevensville, Maryland, to further advance fleet sales—notably truck and bus fleets—and simultaneously support the efforts of Stertil-Koni’s National Accounts’ team.
In making today’s announcement, Dr. Jean DellAmore, president of Stertil-Koni, noted “Stertil-Koni continues to achieve strong growth in the industry and to support this level of business activity, we are pleased to welcome an experienced pro, like Radu, to join our team. Radu has an extensive background in vehicle lift sales and facility operations. What’s more, he has the drive, dedication and talent to further help boost Stertil-Koni sales and customer support.”
With a decade of industry experience, Pop brings with him an extensive knowledge of maintenance facility operations, technician safety, and recommended practices across a wide variety of fleet types – from trucking and public works to major transit enterprises.
Pop is an active member of the Technology and Maintenance Council of the American Trucking Associations (ATA), participating in Task Force conferences and reviewing Recommended Practices implemented at fleet maintenance facilities across the United States.
Outside of the office environment, Pop enjoys riding motorcycles and participates in charity events for the Wounded Warrior Project. He resides outside of Atlanta, Georgia.
Stertil-Koni is the market leader in heavy duty vehicle lifts, notably bus lifts and truck lifts, and proudly serves municipalities, state agencies, school bus fleets, major corporations, the U.S. Military and more. Stertil-Koni's breadth of products meets all ranges of lifting needs and includes portable lifts such as mobile column lifts, 2-post, 4-post, inground piston lifts, platform lifts, and its axle-engaging, inground, scissor lift configuration, ECOLIFT. The company’s innovative, inground telescopic piston DIAMONDLIFT is now available with an optional Continuous Recess system, ideal for low clearance vehicles. Stertil-Koni USA is headquartered in Stevensville, Maryland, with production facilities in Europe, The Netherlands, and in Streator, Illinois.
- Propane Council Video Celebrates School Bus Milestone
- Bendix Taps Sister Company for New President and CEO
- Superior Energy VP Receives National Propane Gas Association Safety Award
- Clean Energy Shareholders Overwhelmingly Approve Total’s Equity Investment
- Verra Mobility is the New Name for American Traffic Solutions
Latest from Nathan Tuvalu
- New York State School Bus Safety Legislation Advances
- Educational Bus Transportation Driver Vicky Jarvis Named ‘Nassau NYAPT Driver of the Year’
- June 2018
- Tyler Technologies’ Student Transportation Solutions Selected for Cooperative Purchasing in Arizona
- DTNA Expands Supply Chain Network with New Parts Distribution Center