WHAT: Blue Bird and Rush Bus Centers is hosting its 2018 Blue Bird Experience, to demonstrate its full line of services and products, including alternatively-fueled school buses, such as propane autogas.
The goal of the event is to provide area school district officials and state legislators with the information that is needed to increase the safety of school bus fleets, put more money back into the classroom, and use available school bus funding opportunities. The event will include school bus demonstrations, plus Ride and Drives.
Elected officials, including State Representative Diana Arévalo, will be in attendance.
WHEN: Thursday, April 26, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
WHERE: Retama Race Track
1 Retama Parkway, Selma, TX 78154
10:00 a.m. Ride and Drive
11:00 a.m. Door prize drawings
12:00 p.m. Complimentary lunch and media arrive
1:15 p.m. Ride and Drive
Parking will be available at the event location. Parking guides will be onsite to assist.
- 6th Grader Shares Story of School Bus ‘Hit-and-Run’ and Viral Note
- Detroit Connect Analytics Unlocks the Power of Fuel and Safety Data
- Idaho PSA Reminds Motorists to Stop for School Buses
- ‘No Engine, No Problem;’ Segment on Good Day Sacramento Features Lion Electric
- PACCAR Recognizes Top Performing Suppliers in North America