WHAT: Blue Bird and Rush Bus Centers is hosting its 2018 Blue Bird Experience, to demonstrate its full line of services and products, including alternatively-fueled school buses, such as propane autogas.
The goal of the event is to provide area school district officials and state legislators with the information that is needed to increase the safety of school bus fleets, put more money back into the classroom, and use available school bus funding opportunities. The event will include school bus demonstrations, plus Ride and Drives.
Elected officials, including State Representative Diana Arévalo, will be in attendance.
WHEN: Thursday, April 26, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
WHERE: Retama Race Track
1 Retama Parkway, Selma, TX 78154
10:00 a.m. Ride and Drive
11:00 a.m. Door prize drawings
12:00 p.m. Complimentary lunch and media arrive
1:15 p.m. Ride and Drive
Parking will be available at the event location. Parking guides will be onsite to assist.
- School Bus Driver Fired, Charged After Allowing Students to Drive
- Two Dead After Car Rear-ends Baton Rouge School Bus
- Congressional Bill Targets School Bus Improvements Sought by NTSB
- Oregon District Trains Kindergartners on School Bus Safety
- School Bus Driver Killed in Crash Remembered for ‘Huge Heart’