PLANO TEXAS — Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) announced that its student transportation solutions, including Traversa® and Versatrans®, have been selected for inclusion on Mohave Educational Services Cooperative’s list of recommended educational products.
Mohave Educational Services Cooperative helps school districts in Arizona fill statewide bids, by managing a list of recommended vendors. By including Tyler on this list, Tyler’s transportation solutions will be offered for cooperative purchasing without districts having to go out to bid, eliminating the time-consuming RFP process.
“We are pleased to be recognized by the Mohave Educational Services Cooperative in Arizona for our student transportation software,” said Ted Thien, VP/GM of Tyler’s transportation solutions. “We look forward to continuing to help Arizona school districts develop and manage routes more efficiently, and in a safer way. We expect to bring these benefits to additional districts because of this cooperative purchasing agreement.”
Tyler’s Traversa and Versatrans suites of products deliver intuitive, comprehensive transportation management that are scalable to districts of any size. Tyler Drive™, Tyler’s advanced vehicle-mounted tablet, enhances Traversa and Versatrans with state-of-the-art features, such as audio and visual driver directions, student ridership management, inspection tracking and smart rerouting for missed stops.
Through this distinction, Tyler’s solutions can be selected to empower Arizona school districts in the following ways:
- Allow for seamless interactions between route, vehicle, and student data, to create a continuous user experience
- Offer online and mobile student information portals, to keep parents and students informed of bus route changes or other routing alerts
- Provide fleet maintenance reporting, to ensure timely vehicle maintenance and avoid breakdowns
- Offer simple, intuitive dashboards, to decrease training downtime.
Tyler has a broad portfolio of school solutions. In addition to transportation software, it includes data analytics, document management, incident management, student information and financial management. Nationwide, Tyler has nearly 2,000 transportation clients.
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector—cities, counties, schools and other government entities—to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of their constituents. Tyler’s client base includes more than 15,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, Caribbean, Australia and other international locations. In 2017, Forbes ranked Tyler on its “Most Innovative Growth Companies” list, and Fortune included Tyler on its “100 Fastest-Growing Companies” list. More information about Tyler Technologies, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is at: www.tylertech.com
- IC Bus Awards Scholarship Winners for 2018
- Bridgestone Americas Names New President of Truck, Bus & Retread Tires
- Shortage of School Buses Leads Alaska District to Hire Taxis
- First Student’s Fourth Annual Safety Dog Bus Tour Goes Back to School
- Navistar Appoints Christian Schulz to its Board of Directors