JAMAICA, N.Y. — Rosco announced today the addition of two new members to its regional sales team, Ali Khan and Ross Braddock.
As Rosco’s business continues to grow in Canada, the company said it felt the need to add a sales manager dedicated to “our neighbors to the north.” Ali Khan, as the new Canadian regional sales manager, will be managing Rosco’s sales relationships with all OEMs, distributors, dealers and fleets in Canada.
As current southeast regional sales manager, Ron Marion transitions to his new role as account manager for select Rosco customers. Ross Braddock will be working with Ron to manage Rosco’s sales relationships with all OEMs, distributors, dealers and fleets in Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and Florida.
Latest from Taylor Hannon
- Vehicle Lifts Must Pass Tougher Testing to Earn ALI Gold Label
- Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing & Bosh Celebrate 10-Year Anniversary of North America Fuel Systems Remanufacturing
- Navistar Names Ragland Sr. VP/CIO
- IC Bus Finishes 11th Year of Tech Training
- Cincinnati Student Dies After Being Hit by Two Vehicles