ELKHART, Ind. — Michael Marlin has joined the ProAir team as a sales territory manager, effective Sept. 10, 2018.
He will be based in North Carolina and report to Gary Treharne, national sales director. As a sales team member, Marlin has been assigned to cover North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and some target dealer accounts.
Marlin joined ProAir with more than 30 years of sales and service experience in the bus transportation industry. Most recently, he worked at Bitzer Compressor US in sales/special projects, and in various leadership and sales roles at Spheros, TransArctic, Quality Bus Sales and Matthews Buses. He earned his bachelor’s degree in industrial arts and education from the State University of New York.
Latest from Taylor Hannon
- Students Who Know School Bus Safety Make the Bus Safer
- 6th Grader Shares Story of School Bus ‘Hit-and-Run’ and Viral Note
- Detroit Connect Analytics Unlocks the Power of Fuel and Safety Data
- Proposed NYC Bill Calls for All-Electric School Buses
- ‘No Engine, No Problem;’ Segment on Good Day Sacramento Features Lion Electric