MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. — Frost & Sullivan honored distinguished awardees at its 2018 Growth, Innovation & Leadership Awards Gala that was held on Wednesday, Oct. 3, 2018, at the Paradise Point Resort and Spa in San Diego, Calif.
Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Awards are presented each year to companies that are predicted to encourage significant growth in their industries, have identified emerging trends before they became a marketplace standard, and have created advanced technologies that will catalyze and transform industries in the near future.
“There is no substitute for passion. It is the key ingredient in success. Our award recipients possess a positive energy, and take great pride in their accomplishments,” said Art Robbins, president of Frost & Sullivan’s Global Consulting Practice and global head of the business and financial services practice.
Awarded companies included:
- Bloom Energy - 2018 Global Data Centre Infrastructure Solutions Technology Innovation Award
- CenturyLink - 2018 North American VoIP Access and SIP Trunking Services Growth Excellence Leadership Award
- D-Fend Solutions - 2018 North American Counter-drone Solutions Enabling Technology Leadership Award
- Evoqua Water Technologies - 2018 Global Water Technology Solutions Company of the Year Award
- Filament - 2018 North American Automotive Enterprise and Industrial Internet of Things Visionary Innovation Leadership Award
- Kareo - 2018 U.S. Ambulatory EHR Enabling Technology Leadership Award
- Lumeta Corp. - 2018 North American IoT Cybersecurity Technology Innovation Award
- Martello - 2018 Global NPM and APM Price/Performance Value Leadership Award
- McAfee - 2018 Global Cloud Access Security Broker Enabling Technology Leadership Award
- Mersoft - 2018 North American Public Safety Video Surveillance Solutions Technology Innovation Award
- Mitchell 1 - 2018 North American Automobile Repair Software Solutions Customer Value Leadership Award
- Profusa - 2018 Global Continuous Biochemical Sensors Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award
- Rapid7 - 2018 Global Vulnerability Management Market Leadership Award
- Reltio - 2018 North American Data Management Platform for Life Sciences Product Leadership Award
- ShieldSquare - 2018 Global Bot Risk Management Customer Value Leadership Award
- Symantec - 2018 North American Authentication Technology Leadership Award
- Telestax - 2018 North American Communications Platform as a Service Enabling Technology Leadership Award
- Trilliant Networks, Inc - 2018 North American Smart City Solutions Enabling Technology Leadership Award
- Vital Motion - 2018 North American Fibromyalgia Therapy New Product Innovation Award
- Zonar Systems - 2018 North American School and Transit Bus Telematics Company of the Year Award
Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Awards recognize companies in various regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance. These include areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis and extensive secondary research, in order to identify best practices.
For further information about the Awards Gala, please contact a member of the Best Practices Team.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the growth partnership company, collaborates with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that could make or break today’s market participants. For more than 50 years, Frost & Sullivan has been developing growth strategies for the global 1,000, emerging businesses, public sector and investment community. Contact us: Start the discussion.
Latest from Taylor Hannon
- Proposed NYC Bill Calls for All-Electric School Buses
- ‘No Engine, No Problem;’ Segment on Good Day Sacramento Features Lion Electric
- Mother of Boy Killed in Indiana Bus Crash Files Lawsuit
- Pa. Court Requires District to Hand Over School Bus Video
- Thomas Built Buses Celebrates Delivery of New Saf-T-Liner C2