The Associated Press reported that a school bus crash occurred in Southwest France last Thursday and left 28 children injured.
The crash reportedly occurred near the rural village of Manciet between a car and school bus. Reports are unclear what exactly led to either car or school bus to collide with each other.
The bus carried 45 students and five adults. Emergency services appeared at the scene to tend the children.
Last month, another collision between a school bus and regional train killed six children in Southern France.
France has recently decided to lower its speed limit due to the rise in road fatalities.
Latest from Nathan Tuvalu
- Tyler Technologies’ Student Transportation Solutions Selected for Cooperative Purchasing in Arizona
- DTNA Expands Supply Chain Network with New Parts Distribution Center
- The Lion Electric Co. Provides 13 Quiet/Clean Buses for Canada’s Largest Electric School Bus Deployment
- New York’s Best School Bus Drivers Go Head-to-Head in Annual School Bus Safety Competition
- Blue Bird Electric School Buses Showcased at Canadian Pupil Transportation Conference