The Associated Press reported that a school bus crash occurred in Southwest France last Thursday and left 28 children injured.
The crash reportedly occurred near the rural village of Manciet between a car and school bus. Reports are unclear what exactly led to either car or school bus to collide with each other.
The bus carried 45 students and five adults. Emergency services appeared at the scene to tend the children.
Last month, another collision between a school bus and regional train killed six children in Southern France.
France has recently decided to lower its speed limit due to the rise in road fatalities.
Latest from Nathan Tuvalu
- Westmatic Announces Christian Jordan as New Director of Operations
- School Bus Drivers Potential Threat Identifiers in Ohio
- Extreme Weather and New Engines Drive Growing Demand for Steril-Koni SKYLIFT Wash Bay in Fleet Maintenance Shops
- The New Stay Warm Feature Improves Engine and DPF Performance for Thomas Built Buses
- W.V. District First in State to Implement School Bus App