The Dallas Morning News reported that police were involved in an investigation of Keller ISD school buses this morning, Aug. 27. It was confirmed that 50 buses were vandalized—some too damaged to pick up students.
According to the article, the school district said it will have to replace 5-7 school buses, with 18-20 more being assessed for damages.
The buses were reported with various degrees of vandalization, including: slashed tires, busted windows/doors and missing emergency hatch covers.
Fort Worth Police announced that four people were arrested as suspects in this crime. No other information is available at this time.
- California Governor Vetoes Bill to Delay School Start Times
- DTNA Brings Vocational, Electric Solutions to the IAA 2018
- Fleet Financing Resources Joins Marlin Business Solutions
- Bitimec’s Cost-Effective Wash-Bots Win Over School Bus Operators
- Blue Bird Tender Offer to Buy up to $50 Million of its Capital Stock at $28