Cancellations & Refunds
The TSD Virtual Conference and Trade Show event has a no-cancellation, no refund policy. Once an attendee is registered to the event, they are financially liable for all registration fees incurred. The no-cancellation, no refund policy applies to all new and transfer registrants.
- New registrations must be paid in full prior to attending the conference. If a registrant registers with a PO, payment must be received prior to gaining access to the conference online.
- Paid registrants of the 2020 TSD Conference scheduled for March may request to transfer their existing funds to attend the TSD Virtual Conference. However, cancellations and further fund transfers are not allowed. See Credit Transfer Policy for more information.
- Substitutions are allowed for new registrants, however, substitution requests must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7 days before the start of the conference
- You will not be eligible for a refund if you are a “no-show.” If you are a “no-show,” you are still responsible to pay any pending balances still due.
Credit Transfer Policy
Due to the ongoing pandemic, STN was unable to host any LIVE conferences in 2020 to comply with state mandates. All paid registration funds will be transferred to their respective conferences in 2021. Registrants may request to transfer their credit to be used for the TSD Virtual Conference on Nov 9-11, or reserve it for live conferences in 2021. Below is the credit transfer policy that applies to all STN hosted conferences.
- Credit transfers are only valid for the registrant of the original registration. Credits may not be transferred to another registrant’s name. All credits are non-transferable from person to person.
- If the registration fees for the new event is less than the transfer credit amount, the remaining credit may be applied for an additional future show within the 12-month period of the original event or may be applied to a training course that require additional registration fees (additional registration required).
- If registrant selects additional courses that require additional registration fees that is not covered by the amount of credit transferred, registrant is financially responsible for the additional fees.
- If the registration fees for the event is higher than the transfer credit amount, registrant may be responsible for the cost difference.
- Unused registrations have no monetary value and cannot be credited to future events. If you are a “no-show,” the credits will be forfeited.
- Substitutions are not valid for any registrants who used credit transfers.
- Credit transfers to another conference is NOT automatic. Please contact the Events Team at email@example.com to confirm your credit amount and for registration instructions.
- A registration is not complete until registrant receives a confirmation email and confirmation number from Cvent. The Events Team will process your transfer after registration is completed. For virtual conferences, additional confirmation emails from the virtual platform, Hopin, will be sent. Attendees will not be onboarded to the virtual platform until their registration is fully paid.
- All registrations and credit transfer must be approved. Questions and concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that STN postpone or cancels a hosted conference for any reason, refunds will not be issued. Registrants may request to transfer paid registration fees with STN Media Group/School Transportation News as payment towards a future STN hosted conference.
STN Media Group reserves the right to refuse any refunds, cancellation, or transfer requests.
Paying by check or P.O.? Make out the check to “STN Media Group/TSD Virtual.”
Mail check to:
STN Media Group
ATTN: TSD Virtual
5334 Torrance Blvd., 3rd Floor
Torrance, CA 90503
Please submit your request for transfers or substitutions to our events team at email@example.com. Visit www.tsdconference.com for new information and updates on the conference and trade show.