School Transportation News is a monthly news and feature magazine serving the field of pupil transportation. It was first published in September of 1991 by founder Bill Paul, who held the title of editor and publisher of the magazine until 2007. Paul reported on the pupil transportation industry for nearly three decades, previously serving as the editor publisher of School Bus Fleet and Metro magazines.
STN Media Group was formed in 2008 to offer a variety of services under three broad categories:
- Print & Digital Magazines
- School Transportation News (STN), a monthly business-to-business news magazine. The magazine reaches more than 24,000 monthly readers qualified by BPA Worldwide and an additional 95,000 people based on a 2008 survey of pass-along readership provided by an outside consultant. STN also publishes the largest, most comprehensive Web site in pupil transportation containing more than 1,500 pages of vital industry information. The website features online banner, Webcast and video advertising opportunities. STN eNews is the magazine's free, weekly, electronic newsletter sent to a subscription list of more than 13,500 recipients.
- Mobile Electronics Magazine, a business-to-business magazine published eight times a year that covers the mobile electronics industry for retail installers and product manufacturers. Circulation is 16,037 qualified subscribers. The magazine's free Hotwire e-newsletter is published twice a week and reaches more than 8,200 industry professionals.
- Conferences & Trade Shows
- Creative Marketing Services
- Web, print and multimedia programs and projects for industry as well as outside clients.
- StudioSTN, a full-service photography and video studio.
Last Updated on Monday, 28 January 2013 16:20