STEVENSVILLE, Md. — Heavy-duty vehicle lift leader Stertil-Koni, which is well-known for its award-winning bus lifts and truck lifts, today announced that it achieved record sales volume in the first two quarters of 2019. The company also won additional market share in both the municipal and public sectors across North America.
“Fueling our growth,” noted company president, Dr. Jean DellAmore, “has been an enhanced focus by vehicle maintenance facility directors on safety, performance, and efficiency, in all aspects of their business—especially vehicle lifts. That’s where Stertil-Koni’s results demonstrate our strategic advantage and ability to outpace the competition.”
Today, the company’s products—which combined represent the largest portfolio of third- party certified heavy-duty vehicle lifts in the industry—are widely used by major transit agencies, leading freight providers, the U.S. military, aviation sector, pupil transportation, agricultural industry and many additional vertical industries across North America.
To support this growth, Stertil-Koni has also expanded its internal staff, selectively hiring leaders in the fields of product management, delivery, logistics, sales, servicing, computer-aided drafting and finance.
New members of the Stertil-Koni team include:
1. Kevin Boyer, service manager, focuses on technical support, equipment troubleshooting assistance, vehicle lift installation oversight and training.
2. Tim Kerr, product manager, is responsible for a range of initiatives, including Stertil-Koni’s new product concepts, advancing customer satisfaction and the training of its North American distributor network.
3. Doug Frakes, operations specialist, is responsible for processing equipment and accessory orders and logistics.
4. Laura Tillbery, accounting & office manager, specializes in financial operations, office oversight and personnel.
5. Alexis Mozier, CAD drafter, focuses on computer-assisted drawings (CAD) to plan and layout upcoming customer installations, notably with inground lifts.
6. LaTrice Hines, administrative sales support assistant, prepares sales materials, quotes and reports for key Stertil-Koni business segments.
“The Stertil-Koni business model is an extremely focused one,” stated DellAmore. It is centered on the delivery of cutting-edge engineering and a philosophy that supports continuous innovation. [These are] all backed by sales and customer care delivered by our highly-trained, dedicated team. That’s why we are so excited to welcome this talented group of individuals to our already robust, professional support staff.”
“Looking ahead,” DellAmore concluded, “this is a particularly exciting time in our industry. And, there is much more that we can contribute and accomplish in terms of setting new standards in safety, productivity and efficiency in heavy-duty vehicle lifting systems.”
Stertil-Koni is the market leader in heavy-duty vehicle lifts, notably bus lifts and truck lifts. The company serves municipalities, state agencies, school bus fleets, major corporations, the U.S. military and more. Stertil-Koni’s breadth of products meets all ranges of lifting needs. These include portable lifts such as mobile column lifts, 2-post, 4-post, inground piston lifts, platform lifts, and its axle-engaging, inground, scissor lift configuration, ECOLIFT. The company’s innovative, inground telescopic piston, DIAMONDLIFT, is now available with an optional continuous recess system, which is ideal for low clearance vehicles. Stertil-Koni USA is headquartered in Stevensville, Md., with production facilities in Europe, The Netherlands, and in Streator, Ill.