STEVENSVILLE, Md. — Heavy-duty vehicle lift leader Stertil-Koni today announced that the 5th National Lift Week kicks off Monday, Oct. 8, and runs through Saturday, Oct. 13. The six-day event showcases best practices in vehicle lift safety, service and performance.
As part of the occasion, Stertil-Koni distributors across North America will host a range of activities that may include: live product demonstrations, discounts and educational briefings.
What’s more, for each of the six days comprising National Lift Week, Stertil-Koni and its team will share the attributes of some of the most popular vehicle lifting systems in use today.
- Mobile Column Monday: communicating the benefits of portable lifting columns.
- Two-Post Tuesday: highlighting the usefulness of two-post vehicle lifts.
- Wireless Wednesday: demonstrating the characteristics and safety attributes that are associated with wireless vehicle lifting systems.
- Earthy Thursday: providing educational material about new initiatives in “green” vehicle lifts.
- Free-Wheel Lifting Friday: exploring lifting systems that provide wheels-free lifting, to allow technicians to perform comprehensive vehicle maintenance and service.
- Safety Saturday: presenting multiple approaches to advance shop safety. These include third-party lift certification via ALI (Automotive Lift Institute) and its Lift Inspector Certification program, coupled with the importance of regularly scheduled lift inspections.
Noted Dr. Jean DellAmore, president of Stertil-Koni, stated, “It is an honor to once again sponsor National Lift Week and showcase the latest advancements in vehicle lifting safety, features, environmental stewardship, and ongoing performance. The week-long event is a powerful and sustained way to further raise awareness about best-practices in vehicle lifting and reinforce core messages about safety.”
As a bonus, Stertil-Koni will contribute one-third off the purchase price of the ALI Safety Tips Poster two-pack—applied to the first 80 orders beginning October 8—one order per customer, five per company.
To learn more, contact a Stertil-Koni distributor at https://stertil-koni.com/distributors, to purchase posters, visit: http://www.autolift.org
Stertil-Koni is the market leader in heavy-duty vehicle lifts, notably bus lifts and truck lifts, and proudly serves municipalities, state agencies, school bus fleets, major corporations, the U.S. military and more. Stertil-Koni’s breadth of products meets all ranges of lifting needs. These include portable lifts such as mobile column lifts, 2-post, 4-post, inground piston lifts, platform lifts, and its axle-engaging, inground, scissor lift configuration, Ecolift. The company’s innovative, inground telescopic piston Diamondlist is now available with an optional continuous recess system that is ideal for low clearance vehicles. Stertil-Koni USA is headquartered in Stevensville, Md., with production facilities in Europe, The Netherlands and in Streator, Ill.