The NTSB has released its report on the December 2017 fatal school bus crash in Oakland, Iowa.
In the report, NTSB recommended that fire suppression systems be installed in all school buses.
The report also concluded that the driver was unfit for duty, due to a chronic back condition.
Visit stnonline.com/tag/ntsb to read more details.
- Related: Industry Responses Trickle in on NTSB School Bus Fire Recommendations
- Related: NTSB Calls for Fire Suppression Systems in All School Buses
- Related: NASDPTS Statement on NTSB Hearing on Iowa School Bus Crash
- Related: NSTA Statement about the NTSB Findings on the 2017 School Bus Crash & Fire in Oakland, Iowa
- Related: School Bus Driver in Fatal 2017 Iowa Fire Couldn’t Walk Unassisted