Don’t miss this once-a-year opportunity to “Transform” with “Content, Community and Commerce.” The STN EXPO is a school transportation conference made just for you!
- Related: Another Great Speaker at TSD, Heather Hirsch
- Related: TSD Conference Highlights for Day 3 — Sunday, March 17
- Related: TSD Conference Highlights for Day 2 — Saturday, March 16
- Related: TSD Conference Highlights for Day 1 — Friday, March 15
- Related: Star Speaker Patrick Mulick Returns to TSD Conference
- Related: TSD Conference Speakers Set
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND STN EXPO
- 30+ Industry-Specific Sessions: Be inspired to do great things as you listen to a powerful lineup of presenters sharing their success stories, visions for the future, innovative best practices and much more.
- Continuing Educational Units: Receive 5.5 CEUs for taking the 8-hour NHTSA Child Passenger Safety on School Buses training course scheduled for Saturday, July 14.
- Outstanding Keynote Speakers: Come with challenges and leave with actionable solutions.
- Transportation Director Summit: Only a few seats remain for this exclusive two-day event. Register as a main conference attendee to apply for the opportunity to engage with industry leaders and dynamic speakers.
- Connect with 1,500 of your peers from the school transportation industry. More than 62,000 square feet of space with exhibitor products and solutions from 130 exhibitors. Find the ideal solution to your real-world challenges in the trade show when you engage with hundreds of STN EXPO partners showcasing cutting-edge products and services.
Find more information at www.stnexpo.com. Register today! Then secure your hotel room at the Peppermill at the conference rate of $102 per night, or $128 for an upgraded room.