The Transporting Students with Disabilities & Special Needs Conference & Trade Show is fast approaching, with final preparations underway for the March 15-20 event at the Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa.
- Related: Another Great Speaker at TSD, Heather Hirsch
- Related: TSD Conference Highlights for Day 5 — Tuesday, March 19
- Related: TSD Conference Highlights for Day 4 — Monday, March 18
- Related: TSD Conference Highlights for Day 3 — Sunday, March 17
- Related: TSD Conference Highlights for Day 2 — Saturday, March 16
- Related: TSD Conference Highlights for Day 1 — Friday, March 15
- Related: Star Speaker Patrick Mulick Returns to TSD Conference
- Related: TSD Conference Speakers Set
A great lineup of keynote speakers for TSD is planned for next month, including Heather Hirsch, from the Minnesota Department of Education’s School Safety Technical Assistance Center. Hirsch’s work for MDE addresses school bullying prevention and social-emotional learning.
She travels across the state providing training and consulting with schools and districts on best practices in those areas. Hirsch works with schools and districts to address those issues in transportation, mental health and special education. She has been certified by McGrath Training Systems, Inc. to provide training on the McGrath Bullying and Harassment: Minimize the Risk Curriculum.
Special Needs Training at its Best
Hundreds of student transportation professionals nationwide will converge to take advantage of the event’s mantra—special needs training—providing a true one-stop educational experience.
During the six-day event, student transportation professionals will connect and learn how to improve operations and safety for their transportation teams.
Conference Registration Contact:
Alice Hung Sabedra
Senior Events Coordinator
Last Chance to Exhibit
More than 70 exhibitors will be available for attendees to meet and discuss their operations with, and a few exhibit spaces are still available. Contact: Tony Corpin, STN Publisher, at 310-802-7803 or firstname.lastname@example.org.