(As of 4/1/19. Topics and speakers are subject to change.)
- Creating Safer School Bus Stops
+ Live Technology Demonstration (Presented by Safe Fleet/Seon)
- Reducing School Bus Fires Through Proper Maintenance
+ Live Engine Fire Suppression Demonstration (Presented by Fogmaker)
- Meritor Brake Training Seminar (Presented by Meritor, Inc.)
- Addressing the School Bus Driver Shortage
- Bond Measures for Student Transportation
- Busing on the Lookout Program
- Carbon Footprint of School Buses
- Challenges for Young Students in Operating School Bus Emergency Exits
- Choice & Charter School Effects on Student Transportation
- Filter for Behavior Change on the School Bus
- From Behind the Wheel to Behind the Desk
- Lap-Shoulder Seat Belt Adoption
- Making Decisions on Active Shooter & Security Training for School Bus Drivers
- Making Fuel Choices
- Resources for Student Transporters from the Alternative Fuels Data Center
- School Bus Drivers: The First Line of Defense Against Sexual Predators
- School Bus Mechanics 101
- Selecting the Right Bus Maintenance Program the First Time
- Technology Updates from the Bus OEMs
- Transporting Students Who Have Autism
- What the New Entry-Level Driver Training Final Rule Means to Your Operation
Early Bird Rate — Valid Through 5/10/19 = $399
Includes: Main Conference Workshops, General Sessions, Keynote Sessions, Networking Events and the Trade Show.
For the Trade Show Only Registration, Click Here
$99 per person
Includes: Access to the trade show ONLY. The fee does NOT include main conference workshops, general sessions and keynote sessions.
Trade Show Hours
Tuesday, 6/11/19 — 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Reception Hours at Trade Show
Tuesday, 6/11/19 — 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Trade Show Location
Exhibit Hall A, Indianapolis Convention Center
Hotel Room Reservations for June 5-11, 2019, at $179 per night.
10 S. West St.
Indianapolis IN 46204
Conference Registration Contact
Alice Hung Sabedra
Senior Events Coordinator